Ministry Of New is an award-winning coworking space based in Fort, Mumbai. We are a startup with big plans, and constantly growing our team of professionals.
Keep a lookout here if you wish to be a part of our team.
We need a senior copywriter who can deliver the sharpest, most dazzling copy. This would require complete self-assurance, as you are in charge of delivering a clear message to our audience. You also need to have the initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into campaigns effectively.
Working alongside our creative director, you will have to be a self-sufficient multi-tasker, a conceptional thinker full of original approaches and innovative ideas.
Plus we expect you to be more than aware of global and local contemporary lifestyle, art,
design and hospitality.
Day to day activities would include:
1. Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
2. Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with our brand and current media trends
3. Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them.
4. Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs too
5. Check all copy generated by team members and offers feedback when necessary
6. Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
7. Meet our deadlines and stay within budget constraints
8. Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media
If you think you are a right fit, send across your profile. But, also send across a small project sample as to how you would "use the upcoming new year" as a campaign to attract more members to the Ministry of New.