Take Five #41 - How to channel your emotions into creative work w/ Ayesha Kapadia
Time & Location
About the Event
About the session
The past few months have been a rollercoaster of emotions for so many of us, it’s only natural that our creative work might suffer. Being an artist, Ayesha Kapadia has spent time learning how to channel her emotions into creative work and will be helping you do this as well. We'll be carefully crafting pathways from your garden of emotions into your work in ways that you can apply to every aspect of your life.
About the speaker
Ayesha Kapadia is a Bombay based Artist, Visual Director and Creative Consultant. She is the the Co-Founder at Contracts For Creators - a platform that provides contractual information freely for the empowerment of the creative community; and Founder of 'mulhum': a digital community that comes together to heal through love, compassion and togetherness. Ayesha approaches her creative pursuits with a child-like curiosity led by playfulness and deconstructed to the extent that meaning is shifted and possible interpretation becomes multifaceted.
Five key takeaways
- Taking control: are you having your emotions or are your emotions having you?
- Responding vs. reacting: managing other people’s expectations vs. your own
- Being confident in your own body
- Make fear your friend: approach your fear with curiosity
- What the future of art looks like
- Admit oneINR 0INR 00INR 0