Take Five #40 - How content and customer experience define your business w/ Aarti Sheth Cooper
Time & Location
About the Event
About the session
Now more than ever, any brand - no matter how large or small - needs to learn how to differentiate themselves by utilizing two important yet often-overlooked tools - strategic, thoughtful content and customer experience (CX). This session will dive into how businesses can grow by investing in content and CX, how to create an impactful content strategy plan for your company, what CX is and why it's so important, and the future trends for CX that are applicable to any business today.
About the speaker
Aarti Sheth Cooper is the Founder of The Idea Studio, a content writing agency and customer experience consultancy with a passion for customer-centric solutions. The Idea Studio was started with Aarti’s belief that brand communication and customer experience go hand-in-hand, and that studying, articulating and harnessing customer insights can achieve phenomenal results for a brand, no matter how large or small.
An incessant traveller, avid reader and enthusiastic writer, Aarti loves captivating stories and has been writing content (both online and in-print) for a host of interesting brands, publications and organizations. They include hospitality companies like Indian Hotels Company Limited (Taj Group); FMCG brands like Dr. Vaidya’s- New Age Ayurveda; lifestyle and travel publications; and many others in the apparel, food & beverage, start-up and luxury real estate space.
Five key takeaway points
1. What is content strategy (plan + personality)? What things do you need to review to make a good content strategy plan for your company?
2. What are the types of content and give some examples of businesses that have used content successfully?
3. What is customer experience and why is it important?
4. What tool can businesses use to analyze their CX - (customer journey mapping and surveys how its done)
5. What are the future trends for CX
- Admit oneINR 0INR 00INR 0