Take Five #34 Build an authentic brand and digital voice // Gaya Krishnan
Time & Location
About the Event
About the session:
Have you created a bombastic product, unique service or built something from scratch? Maybe you are the brand itself! If you’re ready to scream it from the rooftops but find yourself groping for words, searching for strategies, then maybe it's time to get real!
Join digital creator, strategist and multidisciplinary artist Gaya Krishnan for some real talk about how to build a brand that is authentic, identifying your digital voice, planning a content calendar that represents your story and how to forecast the future landscape of your industry.
About the speaker:
Gaya is a creative based between Dubai and Bombay, telling stories through film, music, podcasts, photography and design. She works as a Creative Director/ Digital Creator and Strategist, making content for her own independent platforms as well as brands like Bloomingdale’s, Volkswagen, Gucci, Uber, Red Bull, Ounass to name a few. Drawing on her indie spirit, with a dizzying range of self-taught skills, Gaya’s focus is always on creating brand value beyond the purpose of selling and to be instrumental in helping people & brands connect with their audience by telling authentic stories.
Five key takeaways:
- Honour the “Why” - Building your brand manifesto.
- “Who am I speaking with?” - Knowing who is at the other end of your content.
- Personal is Universal - Getting out of your head, your comfort zone & crafting a digital brand language that builds a real community.
- Method to the Madness - Designing a digital content & campaign calendar.
- Predict the future - how to stay ahead of the curve and future-proof your brand & business.