Freshly Squeezed - Diwali Mela, 2018
- The "not so classy" X-Mas PartyDec 20, 2018, 8:00 PM – Dec 21, 2018, 12:00 AMMinistry of New, 192, Dadabhai Naoroji Road, 3rd Floor, Kitab Mahal, Azad Maidan, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, IndiaMembers Only* Ministry of New presents the ‘not so classy’ X-Mas party! Put on those costumes, Santa hats and ugly sweaters you’ve been hiding in your closet. We’ll be belting out our favourite tunes as we’re bringing back the karaoke machine - and if you can’t bring us a good tune, get some food
- Take Five #42 - How to grow a following and build revenue on digital w/ Aatef BhamTue, Jan 05Ministry of NewJan 05, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM GMT+5:30Ministry of New, 3rd Floor, Kitab Mahal, 192, Dr Dadabhai Naoroji Rd, Azad Maidan, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, IndiaThe past year has demonstrated how important digital media is for businesses to reach wider audiences, irrespective of industry. During this session, understand how to grow a following & build revenue on digital by finding both - your niche and broader audiences online & making them your customers.
- Take Five #41 - How to channel your emotions into creative work w/ Ayesha KapadiaTue, Aug 25@ministryofnew IG liveAug 25, 2020, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+5:30@ministryofnew IG liveThe past few months have been a rollercoaster of emotions for so many of us, it’s only natural that our creative work might suffer. We'll be carefully crafting pathways from your garden of emotions into your work in ways that you can apply to every aspect of your life.
- Work Essentials #5 Powered by natureTue, Aug 18@ministryofnew IG LiveAug 18, 2020, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+5:30@ministryofnew IG LiveThis Work Essentials conversation will highlight the immense importance of the natural world and talk about how these brands have been able to turn this into commercial success. A fantastic session for those interested in sustainability, entrepreneurship and a more mindful lifestyle.
- Take Five #40 - How content and customer experience define your business w/ Aarti Sheth CooperThu, Aug 13@ministryofnew IG LiveAug 13, 2020, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+5:30@ministryofnew IG LiveJoin us to find out how businesses can grow by investing in content and customer experience (CX), how to create an impactful content strategy plan for your company, what CX is and why it's so important, and the future trends for CX that are applicable to any business today.
- Work Essentials #4 // Fashion Forward w/ Vikram Ramchandani and Martin Letellier Merida RojasTue, Jul 21@ministryofnew IG Live
- Art Bites #3 Hena Kapadia // TARQ in conversation with Parag Tandel and Rajyashri GoodyFri, Jul 17Closed panel discussion on ZoomJul 17, 2020, 4:00 PM GMT+5:30Closed panel discussion on ZoomWelcome to the 3rd edition of Art Bites where we serve you the hottest contemporary artists and designers, a volonté. Hena Kapadia, Founder of TARQ, will be hosting our online session in conversation with Parag Tandel and Rajyashri Goody. Both of these artists work with recipes.